Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Cut Club

Hello! Mel from Doxie Mel Designs with a new page for you today. I made this super cute page with the Birthday Bundle. This bundle is a special set to celebrate SVG Cutting Files' Cut Club's One Year Anniversary. I used the Ready, Set, Blow Title and a page sketch from the Birthday Bundle. The sketch was rotated and I added stamps from Jaded Blossom.  Find out more about Cut Club, HERE.


Here is a closer look at the title. The children files are so darn cute. 😊 
Her face is stamped with Christmas in July Face Stamps from Peachy Keen. I glued the candle lights to look like she was blowing them out.


SVG Cutting Files' Birthday Bundle 

Stamps and Dies from Jaded Blossom
Patten Paper, DCWV - The Celebration Stack

Thanks for looking at my page today.



No comments:

Post a Comment