Thursday, June 15, 2017

Mahalo-June Cut Club Bundle


Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share that I made using the SVG Cut Club June bundle...the card base and image...LOVE! I also used Jaded Blossom goodies...Pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to check out my blog...Lee-Ann :)



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cut Club June bundle-card sketch CS-52, Flip flops
  2. Jaded Blossom-Be a Pineapple, Stitched rectangle dies, Card mat dies, Candy charms and banner dies
  3. Echo Park-Dots and Stripes, Sweet Summertime and A Perfect Summer 6" pads
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. AC white card stock
  6. Spectrum Noir markers GT2, GT3
  7. Versamark ink
  8. Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  9. Glossy Accents
  10. Distress inks-spiced marmalade, worn lipstick, broken china, mustard seed
  11. CTMH pear ink

No comments:

Post a Comment