Friday, October 13, 2017

Chocolate Chip Cookies anyone?


Hey there, It's Barb from BugBites!

Today is my Design Team day and I have a page layout using a
sketch from the new October bundle

Not a Cut Club Member? Find out how to become a member here.



Fro my page today I am using sketch 38 scaled to 8"x8". I am pretty much using it as it comes from
the bundle other than reducing the size of the "yummy" banner
to not cover up my recipe.
This bundle has all those fun files for anything related to baking or cooking. 
These page layout sketches continue to give me designs to keep adding to my scarp cook book. 
For this page i did a recently received Chocolate chip cookie recipe.

Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. I just love baking, so all the baking layouts are just awesome. Great job~~

    ReplyDelete